Thread Closed 
Noticed Something
08-17-2012, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2012 03:44 PM by Eclipze.)
Exclamation Noticed Something
Today when I was voting for event coins I realized that the server's description under all the links said "Normal Gunz Gaming".
I would just like to ask... What's the reason to make a server that's exactly like ijji, while ijji is still up...The only different thing is the EXP rates. From personal experience I'll tell you that creating a "Normal Gunz Gaming" server is dumb, especially if ijji is still up. People go to private servers so they can experience more things in the game at a much faster pace with extra content.

Now could someone please explain to me what the point is in making a private server that is exactly like ijji except with bigger exp rates. And don't say "we want to level faster" there is no point in playing a private server if it doesn't have custom items/maps/quests/(most importantly) UI.

Eagle please take this as constructive criticism from someone has had a lot of experience with GunZ private servers and ijji.

My suggestion: add all the things from my previous thread I'll even link it so you don't have to look for it.
http://forum.eaglegunz.com/showthread.php?tid=19
If you add everything that is on that thread I promise you, the amount of players you have will double if not triple within 2 months.
-------------------
Since I can't create a poll I'll just make this to keep track of all the votes w/ names.
(PM Me What You Think and Say)

SHOULD EAGLE RECONSIDER THE IJJI IDEA AND ADD CUSTOM ITEMS/MAPS/QUESTS/ETC?

Yes - Eclipze,
No -

Signature:
[Image: 20j4ww2.jpg]

IGN: Eclipze
Find all posts by this user
Fast quote
08-17-2012, 10:51 PM
RE: Noticed Something
He wont, but i agree
Find all posts by this user
Fast quote