May a new trailer coming out soon.
12-28-2018, 09:04 PM
May a new trailer coming out soon.
So as you know i’m an old player of this server , and eagle decieded to give me a chance , and i’m thinking of some steps we can do together so we can grow up our server , maybe i’m not good advertiser , so i had that idea of making a new video thats show people about our server and what does it contains
so lets start with this first step and of course i need your help .
anyone who would be in this video please send me a PM so i would tell you whats the plan .
and if anyone has any suggestions pleasse show them on a reply and tell me what you think about this idea

Signature:
Nothing Last For Ever .
[Image: xy8Y1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Fast quote Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Kyll155 , JerodSon , Keganhach , Davinwat , bdizzyfrances1675 , Charleswroge
12-29-2018, 02:22 AM
RE: May a new trailer coming out soon.
We just need a whole new uodate.. new maps, new donor/ in store weapons , new game modes like infected/ capture the flag and other stuff like that, and lastly better staff that know how to do their job.. they might be active on here but are they really trying to get other players to join?? You can look at any other Gunz server and they have all new stuff and we are still haven’t updated since like 5 years agoUnsure

Signature:
Eagle Gunz Administrator
 Thanks given by: Ridgefoew , Davinwat , Keganhach , Charleswroge
01-02-2019, 02:54 AM
This server is as dead as a server gets simple lol Eagle should cut his losses clearly this place ain’t going up just like I forgive said this hasn’t been updated in like 5 years lmao you don’t even have a dev not even a great designer for god sakes you guys can’t even make a new logo for the good server let alone get people to play it it’s already dead
 Thanks given by: Aldenwafe , Keganhach , DerikKi , JerodSon , Charleswroge , bdizzyfrances1675
02-02-2019, 02:32 PM
I think i agree with @ToketJoker , but we need to grow up again and again @Unforgive to come back this game and @Unforgive can u update this Gunz? bec there are so many cheaters lmao.

Signature:
Loyal!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Aldenwafe , Ridgefoew , Keganhach
02-02-2019, 03:17 PM
The things I would update are new weapons, armors, donors, new CW maps and exit. I just need Admins and Developers help.

Signature:
Eagle Gunz Administrator
 Thanks given by: Kyll155 , Davinwat , JerodSon , Aldenwafe , DerikKi , Charleswroge , bdizzyfrances1675
02-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Maybe me @Unforgive i can help u with that.

Signature:
Loyal!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
 Thanks given by: Ridgefoew , aanesspetrovay7373 , Charleswroge , bdizzyfrances1675
02-02-2019, 03:39 PM
I’m down

Signature:
Eagle Gunz Administrator
 Thanks given by: Ridgefoew , bdizzyfrances1675
02-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Okay..

Signature: