I Introduce my self I recruit 15 players... :)
09-10-2017, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2017 08:56 PM by AeonTecno.)
I Introduce my self I recruit 15 players... :)
I am Thankful to my self to Help and Served This Gunz....

[Image: 20gefld.png]

http://imgur.com/a/3In2X

IGN : AeonTecno

Signature:
[Image: 1539nb6.png]
#ImTheBoss Movie. Fly Eaglegunz.
#Reporting By AeonTecno.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Fast quote Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2017, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 12:23 AM by Unforgive.)
RE: I Introduce my self I recruit 15 players... :)
I took the liberty to look though all of these players playtime, last time they logged in , and kills/deaths and I have determains that most of these characters were made just so you can use the referrals. A lot of the characters on the list has the same beginning name as you lol and most of the have low k/d and play time so I think you just made them so you can have the referral.
And by the way wrong section.

Signature:
Eagle Gunz Administrator
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2017, 11:52 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2017 11:54 AM by AeonTecno.)
RE: I Introduce my self I recruit 15 players... :)
(09-11-2017 12:23 AM)Unforgive Wrote:  I took the liberty to look though all of these players playtime, last time they logged in , and kills/deaths and I have determains that most of these characters were made just so you can use the referrals. A lot of the characters on the list has the same beginning name as you lol and most of the have low k/d and play time so I think you just made them so you can have the referral.
And by the way wrong section.

Nope David,
Some of my invitees did not play too much because they were kids and they said it was hard to play. because it's hard to kill. Opponents are very fast. but I taught them how to play how to play in the game.

Signature:
[Image: 1539nb6.png]
#ImTheBoss Movie. Fly Eaglegunz.
#Reporting By AeonTecno.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user