Thread Closed 
Free daily coins soon :)
09-17-2016, 10:12 PM
RE: Free daily coins soon :)
(09-17-2016 09:36 PM)shikatanori301 Wrote:  I do.

1.Make sure you got some $ to announce your self onto few top 100 gunz private servers.
2. Add a voting system.
3. Give us some coins every time we vote. (It is usually every 1/12hrs)

4. Add a working Referring system -- Every new account that was referred to your account,and has gained let's say 2 or 3 hours of play-time awards you of a certain amount of coins.

5. you know all the ''Rankings'' you got on the side of your Website? Well aware these players. (Maybe remove the top donator that'd be suspicious)

So ; Most-active player of the day receives something. Killer of the day receives something too. Etc,etc.

6. Add a EP to Coins System. So your EP'S still have a point,and your players still work their ass off for these.
Of course,the convertion of EP'S to Coins shouldn't be 1=1.
Most likely,50=1 or something like that.

7. Hire MsPastillas.
MsPastillas? Can i ask what is this?

Signature:
Nothing Last For Ever .
[Image: xy8Y1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Fast quote
09-18-2016, 12:59 AM
(09-17-2016 10:12 PM)Lion Wrote:  
(09-17-2016 09:36 PM)shikatanori301 Wrote:  I do.

1.Make sure you got some $ to announce your self onto few top 100 gunz private servers.
2. Add a voting system.

4. Add a working Referring system -- Every new account that was referred to your account,and has gained let's say 2 or 3 hours of play-time awards you of a certain amount of coins.

5. you know all the ''Rankings'' you got on the side of your Website? Well aware these players. (Maybe remove the top donator that'd be suspicious)

So ; Most-active player of the day receives something. Killer of the day receives something too. Etc,etc.

6. Add a EP to Coins System. So your EP'S still have a point,and your players still work their ass off for these.

7. Hire MsPastillas.
MsPastillas? Can i ask what is this?

In other words,

this is a complete copy/paste of my reply,but he has changed the Jaramy to his name. Basically as simple as that ^^

Signature:
This is a picture of me and Rara we had taken about a year ago on one of the server we played. #BeReadyToMeetRips #RakuzanPart2

[Image: aWTTaxq.jpg]
Fast quote
11-05-2016, 09:04 PM
I do.

2. Add a voting system.

7. Hire MsPastillas.
Fast quote
Thread Closed