Account Issue
04-03-2015, 01:01 PM
Account Issue
Guys, if you want a discussion about the allegation why I banned you, don't block me in FB group page and i will show you my part. Don't be silly, and don't be so personal... if you want a legal discussion about your accounts then don't block me.
and by the way, Consequence, I know you were the one who blocked me from the group. Please, Just be open minded, you are a staff I know, and by that, you're mature enough to take any this kind of decision.
and About Intel, brah, I didn't banned you because we losed from the CW, I just recorded the fight when we went to 1v1 and when I reviewed it, I found out that you're ESP user. I have the tape, if you want a proof, then I will post it in forum instead cause I know you will block me again from the FB Group.
If you want more discussion, then unblock me...
-Revelation (R-jay Villegas)
Find all posts by this user
Fast quote Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: Banish
04-05-2015, 12:32 PM
RE: Account Issue
(04-03-2015 01:01 PM)Revelation Wrote:  Guys, if you want a discussion about the allegation why I banned you, don't block me in FB group page and i will show you my part. Don't be silly, and don't be so personal... if you want a legal discussion about your accounts then don't block me.
and by the way, Consequence, I know you were the one who blocked me from the group. Please, Just be open minded, you are a staff I know, and by that, you're mature enough to take any this kind of decision.
and About Intel, brah, I didn't banned you because we losed from the CW, I just recorded the fight when we went to 1v1 and when I reviewed it, I found out that you're ESP user. I have the tape, if you want a proof, then I will post it in forum instead cause I know you will block me again from the FB Group.
GL WITH THAT GROUP
04-05-2015, 12:44 PM
(04-05-2015 12:32 PM)Banish Wrote:  
(04-03-2015 01:01 PM)Revelation Wrote:  Guys, if you want a discussion about the allegation why I banned you, don't block me in FB group page and i will show you my part. Don't be silly, and don't be so personal... if you want a legal discussion about your accounts then don't block me.
GL WITH THAT GROUP

I give up explaining to them. They're so hard headed people.
04-05-2015, 04:08 PM
(04-05-2015 12:44 PM)Revelation Wrote:  
(04-05-2015 12:32 PM)Banish Wrote:  
GL WITH THAT GROUP

I give up explaining to them. They're so hard headed people.
awh thats ok lol. hows the server???? ive been playing fgunz but still checking here if my app got denied or accepted lol
04-08-2015, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 07:20 PM by Minus.)
Legal Discussions/Proofs by the Staff should be posted in the Report Section,not in a Facebook Page.
04-09-2015, 01:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-09-2015 01:25 PM by Revelation.)
(04-08-2015 07:20 PM)Minus Wrote:  Legal Discussions/Proofs by the Staff should be posted in the Report Section,not in a Facebook Page.
Did you read all that i've been posted?
come on, read it first before commenting anything about what should I do.
Cause I what I've said there that "I will post it in the forum instead".
04-09-2015, 02:01 PM
(04-09-2015 01:22 PM)Revelation Wrote:  
(04-08-2015 07:20 PM)Minus Wrote:  Legal Discussions/Proofs by the Staff should be posted in the Report Section,not in a Facebook Page.

Yeah,I know.
04-09-2015, 02:27 PM
(04-09-2015 02:01 PM)Minus Wrote:  
(04-09-2015 01:22 PM)Revelation Wrote:  

Yeah,I know.
Make no sense..
04-14-2015, 07:24 PM
As far as I know Consequences is a Staff too right? Higher authority is needed here to solve this kind of allegation. No picking of sides. Goodluck with that hope you guys solve this kind of problem peaceful. -Enrage