Eagle Gunz Forums
Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - Printable Version

+- Eagle Gunz Forums (http://forum.eaglegunz.com)
+-- Forum: GENERAL (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever (/showthread.php?tid=7)

Pages: 1 2

Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - Eclipze - 08-13-2012 06:04 AM

1. His English is horrible.
2. He has already had problems with two people and this server isn't even old, it's brand new(compared to other severs).
3. He has no experience what so ever.
4. He is ignorant and arrogant.

I will explain this with an example...
Let's say Eagle ran a coffee shop and there was a note on the door saying "Most valuable customer will receive a job at the end of the month/week"... whatever and then Reburn was the most valuable customer.. he gets the job he starts working there and he's loving it and then in one week he has arguments/problems with two customers which in the end puts the owner of the shop (Eagle) in a bad spot, because he either fires(demotes) Reburn or he loses all of his customers(players). If he fires Reburn some of his customers go away and some of his business is still in tact, however if he doesn't fire Reburn he loses all of his custoemrs, all of his business, all his staff and essentially all his business. In the end leaving the owner(Eagle) broke with no money no business and no coffee shop(server).

Sorry about my rant, but I felt I had to get this out in one way or another.

Thanks anyways.

RE: Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - Reburn - 08-13-2012 09:45 AM

You don't know that you are hurting a people that you don't know,
Eclipze, you are my only Problem in this GunZ this week.
I start respecting player's last night,
You didn't know that because your in not in-game,
Eclipze, I am not an ignorant or arrogant,
I am a good person in true life.
I am saying true,
OkSad I will say this, You know why i am being ignorant because,
When i win at the game,
They saying to be a BAD WORDS!
And they don't know that they are hurting me!
So why i am getting ignorant because of them
They are:
Maria_
Sw0rd_ArT
Kirito

Momar is a good person, Like me.

I am 12 year Old.Happy ImYours = 11
Momar 14? or 15Happy
I can handle to be a GM,
I can handle TS.
:)
Sry Eclipze,
But i didn't to anything to you,
Being? Arrogant?

RE: Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - Eclipze - 08-13-2012 10:48 AM

You're 12 years old... you're immature, you're underage and you should not be a GM TS or whatever.

And you contradicted yourself in what you said

(08-13-2012 09:45 AM)Reburn Wrote:  Eclipze, I am not an ignorant or arrogant,
OkSad I will say this, You know why i am being ignorant because..

You just contradicted yourself and lied.
A GM should be at least the age of 16. You are a child and cannot lead for @#!$. So please stop trying to excuse yourself.
If you don't want people insulting you then get off the internet and go to a mental hospital.
You don't even know what being ignorant is...
Ignorance isn't caused by someone else don't blame anyone else for you being immature and ignorant, all the people you mentioned are normal players they didn't make you do anything... you can just ignore if you choose to do so.

Addition:
Besides, I am not the only person on the server that disapproves you being a GM/TS/Mod/Dev/Admin.
So please stop trying to be that innocent child on the internet that does nothing and everyone just so happens to pick on him.

RE: Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - Reburn - 08-13-2012 11:11 AM

-.-
I said sorry right for being Arrogant to you -.-
You know who is ImYours?
he become a TS.
He's just a 11 year old
at ****** GunZ
Momar know it.
I can be TS.
Or GM.
It's not in the age, when you became GM or TS..
It's not in the age -.-
I am online right now,
I am respecting them.
Right now -.-
Remove your poll,Please

RE: Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - Eclipze - 08-13-2012 11:22 AM

Lol and there you go again asking/ordering me to do stuff for you,

(08-13-2012 11:11 AM)Reburn Wrote:  Remove your poll

Dude what did you not understand from the previous conversation we had YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY STOP ORDERING PEOPLE!

Edit: It's not about respecting people "right now" its about respecting people period. You are sitting at your computer thinking you're the boss of everyone ordering everyone around. Just stop. Also, you cannot be "arrogant to someone" please for the love of god at least look up definitions of the words you're using because the way you're talking right now you sound like an illiterate moron who just uses random words without knowing the definition.

RE: Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - Reburn - 08-13-2012 11:34 AM

I say please -.-

RE: Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - Eclipze - 08-13-2012 11:36 AM

It doesn't matter please or no please you are asking someone to do something, even though they are not entitled to you.

RE: Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - Reburn - 08-13-2012 11:36 AM

Then,Sorry about that.

RE: Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - Angelo - 08-14-2012 02:55 PM

I think you are a kid to become a staff in this gunz..
you are immature... be sure that you are a good staff..

not a good arrogant..?

RE: Reasons why Reburn should not be admin/mod/gm... whatever - jimboyo0o - 08-15-2012 12:47 AM

Reburn just treat some people good like Eagle,Momar,mgdmgd etc. Why? Because he wants to gain trust and respect to be a GM! I totally disapproves Reburn being a GM or anything. I have no experience or good English, but i din't disrespect other players. Reburn, you don't have to talk in game unless people talk to you, you don't have to say that you are a pro or something. just.s*#%.up
CryBitch is innocent, you have no right to call him/her Maria_ or anyone you hate.